Golem - Tower of Bones Question

Hi Question about Aggro regeneration of your Golem:

Golem Skilltree:
How many points in Tower of Bones do you usually need for the Golem to hold the Aggro?
And about +Size: Does the “Size” of your summons also generate Aggro?
Coulnt find anything about Size machanic

Ok, I put two points in the Tower of Bones and it seems enough for the Golem
to hold aggro on bosses and mobs
still no clue what +Size does

As far as I know size is just that. It doesn’t seem to effect much other than (it looks like) effecting the radius of things like bone spike nova and fire aura. I would also assume a potential downside is allowing for more tiny melee mobs to attack the golem at once, yet also create larger aoe on slams.

This is just with some visual guesstimation though. I got to where you have 10 minimum level on respecs and tested the fire golem node with a single golem, the double golem passive, the double golem with points in size to compensate, and a single golem with bonus size. In all cases I’m lead to believe size indirectly effects AOE size on certain golem skills.

@hokusai the difference is size effects things like the radius of the fire aura; I noticed that getting two wee golems makes the overall size of the aura drop accordingly. Size iirc also effects taunt directly e.g. they go after the bigger guy. I don’t think it’s just cosmetic.

To answer OP’s question, I run 4 slots in Tower and with that and my fire aura, my golem(s) do all the tanking very reliably. It might be overkill but I find it useful to keep things from picking off my back lines, so I’m happy with it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.