Golem or Zombie as my last skill

I’m currently running a minion build; 5 Skeleton Warrios, 4 Roges, 5 Death Knights, 3 Vanguards, 1 Shade and 8 temporary melee Wraiths. As you can see, my active minions spell are the 8 Wraiths with the 1 Shade every now and then.

For my 5th skill, I’m using zombies with the ring that always keep 1 alive and the belt that spawn 4 per Health Potion. What I really like is that it’s basically a mana free spell, I also have the 10% to summon a giant zombie or 5 zombies at once because of the skill tree. I also get the 2 corpse zombies when they die on top of Ward and HP, 25% to recover 50 Health thanks to the Ursupers Mandate. So as you can see, they provide a lot of damage, HP and Mana for the low cost of a Halth Potion. I also forgot to add they add Mark for Dead on explosion.

Can Golems outweight the zombies damage and benefits? They are basically mana free since they are a permanent minion and using a Golen would allow me to use a different belt. Outside of that, I been trying to search online and all I can find are the Aaron’s Will builds, but they don’t interest me since I prefer to have the skeletons. I also found a few reddit post saying that Golems are bad so I just want to confirm here among Acolyte players.

Thank you in advance :man_zombie: