Golden arena key

You should change the arena wave the golden arena key starts.
For people that are at 500+ wave atm, it takes too much time to get there when they start from wave 80. Arena is supposed to be a challenge, if it takes 1-2 hours to get to arena waves that do actual damage to you, it stops being interesting.
I hope more people agree with me!

1 Like

I suppose this is a question of the difficulty of Arena and where the devs want it to settle over time when the game is officially released…

If they want Arena to be more difficult with the best players only getting to 250 etc, then 80 might end up being a good place to start…

If they want the best arenas to be 500+ then yes, the golden key could probably be higher at say 100 and a platinum/blood/necrotic key could be added at say 150,200,350 respectively etc…

All up to how the devs want Arena balanced I suppose…

2 Likes

yea you are right, but at the current state of the game I believe golden arena key at wave 150+ would be great, and since more end game items will be released in near future i suppose more people would be able to achieve 400+ waves .

Good time to make multiple types of keys. I hope they also do different types of arena challenges as well, but that is another topic for another time.

Disagree, look at the HCSSF ladder. There are 0 over 400, with 1 over 300 and the rest under. The difficulties vary based on class. Even on softcore look at the poor shaman, there is one over 400. You want to give fringe builds an easier time? or are you wanting to get your one-hit bug splat done because you’re bored with it? I do not think the arena was supposed to be interesting. The arena is supposed to be a build testing and XP location up to a certain point.

Agree with OP. In my opinion, the starting wave of the Golden Arena Key could be more variable, reflecting the individual progress of the player.

I’ve made some thoughts in this direction on another topic: Arena Improvements: Suggestions

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.