Glyph of the guardian acquisition?

So far the only way I have been able to acquire the all important glyphs of the guardian is through grinding zones. Is there ANY other way to get more guardian glyphs?

Nope, but play long enough and you will have more than you could ever use. Make sure when you get to Monoliths of Fate you clear each level of as many monsters as possible, there’s plenty of Glyphs that drop from the NPCs and more from the chest at the end (sometimes if you get a lucky burst).

I recently did the Reign of the Dragons timeline with one character. I was rather cautious and did not rush to the end (Necromancer, relatively fragile so forced to “hide” behind minions). When I finished the whole timeline, I had earned around 50 Glyphs of the Guardian. They drop quite often.

Well I’m only level 40 and I wanted to do some more crafting sooner rather than later.

Sure it will not be the same. I fear there is no “miracle” solution at that level, only patience.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.