Glyph of Order and Decimal places

Hey devs.

I recognized, that 10% Critical Strike Chance is not 10% Critical Strike Chance. Actually it can be 9.5% Critical Strike Chance. So I went to Temporal Sanctum, with my nearly god rolled T7 Critical Strike Chance with Bow Attack Speed and got it on my Legendary Potential Reign of Winter Bow.

But as I looked up in the lastepochtools why I did not reach the critical strike chance cap of 100% I recognized that my bow is only 9.5% CSC. So I guess the rounding tricked me.

My first question is: Why are there decimal places if the Affixes only show numbers without decimal places?

Furthermore: How should a crafting enthusiast understand when using the Gylph of Order on a max rolled affix, that the preview doesn’t show the max roll of the next tier? If I go from T1 with 1 Dexterity all up to Tier5 with crafting and multiple Glyph of Orders, I should atleast have the max roll on that Dexterity Affix, right?

I can’t give you a suggestion that would fix or improve anything for now. But I hope you will look into it, because grinding for other multiple good rolled Reign of Winter Bows with atleast 1 Legendary Potential its quite a pain. On top of that I need to find a real T7 Max rolled Affix and than need to randomly hit it in the eternal cache.

Thanks in advance for reading.