Glyph drops

I’m not sure whether i just have bad luck or if something weird is going on but the Glyph of the Guardian has been a weird drop for me. When i first started playing and leveling a character I had ~20 glyphs by the time i reached the endgame. From then on i would be lucky to get 1-2 glyphs per 1-2 hours (this is when doing arena and MoF).
I just started leveling another character and i’m getting roughly the same amount of as i did when leveling the first. Is this on purpose? Am i supposed to farm the story zones for glyphs or am i just really unlucky.

1 Like

Glyph of Guardian is the better of the two glyphs so its rarer. I get maybe x10 guardian glyphs per 1hr. But I do mainly monolith for increase drop rate.

Endgame for me basically farming for guardian glyphs and crafting teir5 items. I always have more items I want to enhance the tier of stats on then guardian glyphs.

I like it, gives me reason to keep grinding.

alright, sounds like i should just do more MoF grinding. I still find it weird how many i got during the story compared to the endgame, guess it could be to give new characters something to start with.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.