Glacier damage numbers bugged

Been levelling a spellblade the past day and noticed some very odd visual glitches for the damage numbers of glacier, at one point all my hits were criticals displaying the exact same value despite, and later on having no crit numbers displayed at all and both mine and enemy damage numbers being replaced by the word “test” (screenshot included) https://imgur.com/a/Q1JzBu3

What exactly do you mean by the first part with Glacier’s crit values versus it’s non crit values. Is it that both were the exact same and that one set of them just showed as a Crit even if it wasn’t actually doing crit damage?

As for the “test” number, that’s an issue we’re aware of and are tracking internally.

Mine wasn’t for Glacier, but I got ‘test’ for damage in a monolith last night; here’s my logs if that helps!
DxDiag.txt (98.1 KB)
Player-prev.zip (49.4 KB)

Since I have the same “test” issue I’ll post here as well.

I was playing with my Lich (HC Solo Masochist) in Welryn Outskirts when I noticed that Drain Life is displaying “test” instead of numbers. When I was hit with a fireball by an enemy at the end of the level - can’t remember its name - the “test” damage was also displayed on me. In both instances, the damage dealt and received were calculated regularly but instead of numbers the “test” would sometimes be displayed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.