Give Overlay Map Dynamic Opacity

This is a bit of a strange request and I see this problem is every other ARPG I play. I always prefer the overlay map to the one in the top right-hand corner. In order for the overlay map to be useful but not distracting I need to have just the right amount of opacity applied.

The issue with this is that on dark maps the opacity I apply is perfect but on lighter maps, I can’t see a thing. I end up constantly having to do one of the following which I find disruptive to gameplay:

1. Constantly change the opacity of the overlay map as I enter a new area
  2. Switch to the map in the top right-hand corner when I’m in an area where I can’t see anything

It would be really cool if the game could dynamically change the opacity of the overlay depending on the qualities of the area my player is in.

Thanks!

3 Likes

On a related note, when doing Monoliths, objectives (i.e. Towers, “Seal the XXX Gate”, Kill XXX) have a barely visible ping on the map, and if you run any skills with gfx, they are mindlessly easy to totally miss. Please enhance objective pings.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.