Ghostflame stops working - stuck while channeling

Please watch the video I recorded showcasing this bug:
REMOVED VIDEO LINK

I played ghostflame on a lich before, the only difference in my build on my warlock now is soul feast instead of reaper form.
Since I reached monoliths, or maybe since I specced into soul feast, my character gets stuck as soon as I get close to enemies. It does not happen all the time but very frequently.

DELETED ZIP (272.8 KB)

Thank you for your continued support and efforts.

Best Regards

Psykrom

Same problem here.
My build is on my low life Lich without using the Reaper form.
After a few attempts, I find this bug happens when I take off all my health regen items…
Even if I have only one regen item, the skill will still be fine.
But ghostflame is not health based skill… Where does this bug come from? =_=

1 Like

EDIT: The bug has been fixed with the 1.0.5 patch. I remove my personal links and data as of now. Much appreciated!

INITIAL POST:
So it’s not the issue I suspected (soul feast).
The issue is most likely something else entirely. Hope they figure it out soon, so I can continue my ghostflame experiments.

Have to say though, the investment in comparison to let’s say warpath, in order to get the skill mana managable, is insane.
I only took soul feast + aura of decay (to trigger it while channeling) and transplant for the mana as well. I was hoping marrow shards could solve the maNA problem alone (spirit feast) but that’s not how it worked out.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.