Getting stuck in terrain on Ritual Lake map

It is as the title says, it’s possible to get yourself stuck and unable to move on a certain hill in the ritual lake map. I discovered this because i spawned in the middle of this hill and couldn’t move. You can use a movement skill to get unstuck but can also use a movement skill to get yourself stuck again.

This is shown in this video.

I do not have the player logs for this but i suspect it shouldn’t be too hard to recreate.

1 Like

Exact same issue right now in Ritual Lake.
Player.log (256.1 KB)

This just happened to me. Spawned into echo map, unable to move, used teleport a few times on the island, still unable to move, was able to teleport off and and walk around. Could also teleport back onto the island area and was unable to move again when I did.

https://imgur.com/eX7OCL2

Was able to record a video, there’s some very strange pathing going on around this mound. It is possible to walk across it at certain angles, but most often when approached my character stops at the edge, and refuses to go across. I was able to walk back and forth across the whole island, but not if I started halfway up the slope?

Had the same happen in Ritual Lake Echo, was stuck on the spawn island and had to teleport off. One of my Golems is still stuck on it.

Player.log (5.4 MB)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.