Gefore Now and loot filters

Hello. I am playing thru the Geforce now and i have a question about loot filters. Is there an option to import lootfilter (some online load for your account) ? You cant access system folders while using GFN and playing without filter is really bad :slight_smile: Thanks for info, maybe i am missing something.

Abe

Unfortunately no. The loot filter files are saved in the same location as the save files though so you can create them yourself.

Yeah, but as far as i understand. The game session on GFN starts fresh everytime. So i would have to create a fitler every single time :frowning: PoE overcome that with online filters, was not sure if its a thing here or not :frowning:

will have to see what happens with the online multiplayer version…

… and if the devs eventually decide to officially support things like Geforce now

HI. I imported loot filter via steam overlay. I use raw data, copy all code to clipboard. You need to use steam overlay, because GFN does not gave access to your clipboard. Loot filter works for every session.

4 Likes

oooh. how…i mean…how…can we chat on official discord??

EDIT: Got it, mate you saved my gaming :slight_smile: Its fworking just fine!

1 Like

My assumption was that if the character files were saved then so should the loot filter file, but I’ve never used GeForce Now.

Sally actually found solution, so its all good now. Getting filter on GFN now without any problems. So happy :slight_smile:

Cool, but out of curiosity, are the filters saved OK? Or do you have to import them each time you start the game up?

They are saved, I guess its like you said, they saved with save files? Imported once and its working sicne then

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.