Gav's Last Archive - Lore Discussions, Deep Dives & Theories | Video Series | 9/9 Chapters Completed

Tried my hand at a lore YouTube Short!

Also come join me live on my Twitch channel every Friday night from 9pm-Midnight EST

Tonight I’ll be covering the dungeon lore for all 3 dungeons in depth!

1 Like

Happy Friday! I made another lore Short, this one is regarding Shades and Elder Gaspar’s proficiency with harnessing their power:

Also, join me live tonight 9pm-Midnight EST for another lore stream! I plan to compile a list of every Unique in the game and interpret what we can from their flavor texts!

I need your help, historians of Eterra, follow me here: Twitch

Here’s the document I’ve gotten together and will have finished before stream tonight.

1 Like

Following the Lore Hunt event I finally got around to making a lore challenge of my own in trivia form!

This is one I’ve had on my list for awhile, I hope it’s fun for you all :slight_smile:

Easily one of the most controversial debates in the community, I tried my best to dig up as much evidence for each theory as I could and present it as objectively as possible as well even though I believe Morditas to be the Emperor.

I like what that narrative would look like more as well, the gift of immortality being just a guise for his genocide of the living race, it perfectly fits his hatred for humans.

Let me know who y’all think the Immortal Emperor is. As always, these are just MY theories I love hearing and discussing yours!

Hey all,

I have some gripes with the game and state of it currently but I have the utmost confidence that EHG will sort it all out with enough time.

I have the rank 1 Forgotten Knights lore dialogue to record still (I have 2 through 10 but missed 1 somehow oops!) which I’ll obtain on legacy at some point in the near future and have the Forgotten Knights and Orenthia lore out.

After that… I’ll see you all for 1.2 and Chapter 10!!

This is me stepping away from LE briefly but don’t worry, I’ll always be around and watching and I’ll be back :slight_smile:

In the words of Keeper Balthas, the first Elder: “I trust you all, you are my people. Which is why I must go. May Eterra protect you all.”