Gav's Last Archive - Lore Discussions, Deep Dives & Theories | Video Series | 9/9 Chapters Completed

Would love to hear your thoughts and any theories you have as well! Thanks for the kind words <3

Adding my story campaign notes from my first full in-depth playthrough of it. This was pre-1.0 by a few weeks so everything is still relevant and nothing has changed dialogue wise.

These notes contain a screenshot of EVERY dialogue in the game including side quests and trivial NPCs (randoms in town, vendors etc).

If interested you can find it on my public Notion page here!

I hope its of use or interesting to anyone in the community! It has been a tremendous help for me in referencing the dialogue whenever I want to and has been a necessity for me writing my videos and being thorough. :slight_smile:

The Chapter 6 lore overview is now available on my channel for anyone interested! 3 more chapters to go :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another week, another chapter covered! Chapter 7 is now available on my channel if interested.

2 more to cover until new content. Stay tuned Travelers!

1 Like

Birthday bump, level 33 today! Also I’ve been tirelessly working on getting my community Discord setup. I hope for it to be a place for many awesome lore conversations and banter about the game in general.

Come hang out!

https://discord.gg/aQ9BevvH6K

1 Like

Finishing up my edited down version of the live dev stream that took place last Friday (4/12). It featured Kyle, the lead writer and mostly consisted of lore questions!

For the full stream, please see EHG’s YouTube VOD: https://youtu.be/6CqY9CuCoIM?si=mo4TZORNfNomWmm5

I’ll have mine out later this week. Edited down to just the lore questions and also provide my take on Kyle’s responses.

Also during the stream EHG_KyleM was asked to rank the power level of the strongest beings in/around the world of Eterra.

They said how it would have been nice to put this on a tier list for visualization.

Well…I did it for them :slight_smile:

I posted it on the Official Discord here.

1 Like

I edited down the latest lore Q&A with EHG’s Lead Writer Kyle to only include the lore questions.

I provided images for additional context and my own take on Kyle’s responses to each question. Enjoy!

1 Like

Greetings Travelers! This is a long one, Chapter 8 is packed with lore and dialogue. You’ll find timestamps for every zone in the description of the video!

This video in particular is ~6 hours of audio/video (gameplay and recordings) condensed down into less than an hour.

I hope you all enjoy! Onto Chapter 9 next and maybe Chapter 10 in 1.1?? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Chapter 9 is out! We’re now 9 out of 9 Travelers :slight_smile:

From here I have more candid (less scripted) videos covering and exploring lore topics, coming up with whacky theories, uncovering and possibly debunking evidence for existing theories and…I plan to play the game, learn the game and post about that too!

I hope you all enjoy the now completed video summary of the campaign:

1 Like

I am really enjoying your content. I’m a lurker when it comes to streaming vids and live streams. But it’s really marvelous seeing someone so interested in the lore beyond the ‘game play.’ Great insights, interesting ideas. Very cool.

1 Like

You’ve been a part of this game and community for awhile now, I see you all the time on the forums! I’m so glad to have done the story some justice, especially for a veteran such as yourself :slight_smile:

Thanks so much Caius, I’ll keep them coming!

1 Like

Hi! Just discovered your channel, I’m going to watch all your videos eagerly^^ And be sure I will post again when I’ll have more questions about the lore. Thank you for your work!

2 Likes

Thanks for watching, looking forward to your questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

A very well produced lore series, thank you.

1 Like

Really appreciate it, now it’s time for theories!

Tried my hand at a lore YouTube Short!

Also come join me live on my Twitch channel every Friday night from 9pm-Midnight EST

Tonight I’ll be covering the dungeon lore for all 3 dungeons in depth!

1 Like

Happy Friday! I made another lore Short, this one is regarding Shades and Elder Gaspar’s proficiency with harnessing their power:

Also, join me live tonight 9pm-Midnight EST for another lore stream! I plan to compile a list of every Unique in the game and interpret what we can from their flavor texts!

I need your help, historians of Eterra, follow me here: Twitch

Here’s the document I’ve gotten together and will have finished before stream tonight.

1 Like

Following the Lore Hunt event I finally got around to making a lore challenge of my own in trivia form!

This is one I’ve had on my list for awhile, I hope it’s fun for you all :slight_smile:

Easily one of the most controversial debates in the community, I tried my best to dig up as much evidence for each theory as I could and present it as objectively as possible as well even though I believe Morditas to be the Emperor.

I like what that narrative would look like more as well, the gift of immortality being just a guise for his genocide of the living race, it perfectly fits his hatred for humans.

Let me know who y’all think the Immortal Emperor is. As always, these are just MY theories I love hearing and discussing yours!

Hey all,

I have some gripes with the game and state of it currently but I have the utmost confidence that EHG will sort it all out with enough time.

I have the rank 1 Forgotten Knights lore dialogue to record still (I have 2 through 10 but missed 1 somehow oops!) which I’ll obtain on legacy at some point in the near future and have the Forgotten Knights and Orenthia lore out.

After that… I’ll see you all for 1.2 and Chapter 10!!

This is me stepping away from LE briefly but don’t worry, I’ll always be around and watching and I’ll be back :slight_smile:

In the words of Keeper Balthas, the first Elder: “I trust you all, you are my people. Which is why I must go. May Eterra protect you all.”