Gamescom 2023, who will be there?

I usually do not attend conventions, but with EHG recently announcing, they will attend Gamescom I decided to attend as well.

My question now is: Who will be there as well?, I would love to meet some of you guys. It is always very exciting for me to meet people, that I only know through the internet and then meeting them in person.

Feel free to share here, if you going to attend and wanna meet up. Or send me a dm, if you don’t wanna commit to it publicly.

Cheers,
Heavy

2 Likes

Stop by the booth and you can meet a bunch of us :smiley:

3 Likes

Sadly the flights from London aren’t cheap & I (will) have greater demands on my cash. :frowning: I’d have liked to have gone and had a drink with you guys… Maybe next year?

1 Like

Splitting time between the LE and D4 booths? :wink:

1 Like

While I would love to attend, a) Llama says my sense of ‘culture’ is probably way too low, b) crowds and I don’t mix and c) I’m on the other side of the pond and that is way out of my budgetary reach.

But I know you all will have a great time and I expect hourly updates on the forum.

2 Likes

I’ll be there! (but you already knew that)

Got in yesterday and I’ve been having a blast meeting people already. Had breakfast with McFluffin and Lizard_IRL this morning.

Very excited to get going tomorrow.

8 Likes

Hope you guys have a good time! Wish I could be there. Stoked good things are happening for you all. Keep up the good work. :slightly_smiling_face:

So I know it’s already started and I have not seen an update from anyone in this thread.

This is a tragedy that needs to be rectified as soon as someone can get Heavy some new Bridge Saddles.

Seriously, hope you all are having fun!

Well, here’s one update…the announcement trailer for patch 0.9.2:

1 Like

Andrew. That’s not fair. Of COURSE you’ll be the first one to post. Stop covering for the other slackers. :crazy_face:

1 Like

On a side note: we have a DATE for next patch!!! W00t!

To be fair it was not announced anywhere, they just casually uploaded the video to youtube. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hopefully, not a date for the login downtime…

Oh damn! I just noticed one Runemaster skill

spoils

looks like it’s taking from Gaspar! His three element kaleidscope.

oOOOOOOOO!!! SNAP!

Yeah, pretty psyched for the RM.

1 Like

Though, a couple hours later Judd Cobler did appear on the Opening Night Live stage at Gamescom with Geoff Keighley and revealed said trailer. Admittedly, that was pretty cool to see and a huge moment for Last Epoch, in terms of worldwide exposure.

2 Likes

So, you’re saying they’re all Bladedancing Ninjas. Except Mike, obviously. He’s the :honeybee: :honeybee:

24 hours and not a peep out of you all. I see how it is. Fine. You have your fun, getting trade secrets and hob-knobbing with the ‘royals.’ :crazy_face:

Gamescom is not fully started yet, yesterday was only Opening Night and today is Press-Day

Regular attendees will be able to enter tomorrow (Thursday).

I will only be there on Friday, because I have an appointment on tomorrow, which I couldn’t cancle because EHG announced their gamescom attendence so short notice >.>

2 Likes

Lizard comin in hot with info

6 Likes