Gamebreaking bugs in true offline mode S5

since i updated the s5 patch singeplayer true offline mode is unplayable.

I cant get any bloodrage shards, in the quest menu to the right it will show 5/5 bloodrage shards but when i click the crystal i cant choose any reward. in the crystals menu will say i have 0 bloodrage shards.

townportal is not working at all, if i click it or press the button nothing happens, tried in mono, different campaign areas and across different chars, also season char or legacy makes no different. i doesn work anywhere.

dont have internet on my desktop pc so i cant use the ingame bug report

cant find anybody else with this problem, not in LE forum nor anywhere on google :frowning: mentaly preparing to get ignored and accept that i wont be able to play s5 at all, big sad. even took the weekend off :frowning:

“True offline” is being discontinued. You now connect to true offline via the regular game client. It should have given you a warning when you opened it.

1 Like

Im having the exact same issue and there is no “true offline” option in the game menu its the regular offline mode which still connects you to ingame chat.

What are you talking about? They better not discontinue true offline mode. I was able to play yesterday in new seaso nps & i did use my teleport to come back to town. I havent gotten very far but so far nps. You might want to verifiy your game files. Sounds like you might have gotten corrupted files. with a big 20 gig dl that possible. Especially if your internet suxs like mine does.

1 Like

The offline version says it connected you to the chat but the chat isn’t actually working. It’s true offline.

From the patch notes:

Moved the Full Offline mode to be accessible via the landing page after launching the game normally instead of needing to use a Steam launch option.

They didn’t. If anything, it seems they discontinued false offline mode.

(post deleted by author)

https://www.reddit.com/r/LastEpoch/comments/1wve4y7/am_i_dumb_or_does_the_new_mechanic_not_work/

it’s a bug.

I dont get it. the patch notes says: Moved the Full Offline mode to be accessible via the landing page after launching the game normally instead of needing to use a Steam launch option.

I launch the game, click offline mode but i can still see and talk in chat? How do i access true offline mode then?

I think that is now the true offline mode. Meaning that if you don’t have internet (or the servers are down) you can still play. However, you can use chat (if you don’t want to, like me, you can just hit the gear icon in the chat and disable it) and use the bug report tool.

Personally, I prefer it this way, since it was annoying me not being able to submit bug reports.

yeah but i feel like disabling chat is just hiding chat? Arent you still connected to EHG servers? So i feel like this isnt “true” offline mode

I haven’t yet checked it, but I think this allows you to play offline when the servers are down or when you don’t have internet. If you do and the servers are up, then I think it will connect.

So, if it works this way, it’s actually better than false offline, since you couldn’t play false offline when servers were down. And it’s better (for me) than true offline because now you can report bugs.

There are currently bugs with the offline version (when you don’t have internet), though, so I’d wait for a hotfix.