Game won't load from Character Selection Screen

Every time I attempt to Enter World, the game freezes. When I click on the screen, a Windows error comes up to inform me that the program is not responding. I have attempted to verify files multiple times (via STEAM), uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times, and attempted to use the site launcher and I continue to get the same results.

I have attempted to enter through multiple characters and attempted to enter the world by creating a new character. When I create a new character, the character story appears and when I am supposed to load into the world, I just get a black screen, and the game freezes.

I was able to play it fine on Friday (8/19) but now on Saturday (8/20), it is unplayable. My graphics card is up-to-date and my graphics are on medium currently.

PC SPECS:
Processor - Intel Core i7-8700K
Ram: 48 GB
64-bit OS (Win 11)
Graphics: NVIDIA 1080 ti

Hi, Welcome to the forums…

Unfortunately without game logs and more info, its impossible to do more than guess at what your problem could be.

Please can you include:

1. the game debug log files - player.log, player-prev.log - important these MUST be from immediately after you experience the problem.

2. le_graphicsmanager.ini - the games settings file.

3. the output from a dxdiag report - info on your system, drivers and diagnostics (show the actual game crash from the windows log)

Useful files - Last Epoch Support Hub