Game stuck in start screen

After starting the game through the client of the game itself, loading stops at the initial loading screen
output_log.txt (875.9 KB)

Hey, Welcome to the forums…

Please can you provide more information as to your system (e.g. DXDIAG output or equivalent info if you are using another OS), game player.log files and your in-game settings (le_graphicsmanager.ini)…

The output log you provided doesnt indicate any timeouts or problems connecting to the EHG patch servers, it just shows the game is up to date and the cancelling of the patching…

The other log files may have better information as to what is happening next.

Os - Win 10, my le_graphicsmanager.ini doc is clear
Player.log (5.1 KB)

I tried to take a different graph setting but it doesn’t help

This player.log is incomplete…
It doesnt even show the game has even launched at all. The le_graphicsmanager.ini file shouldnt be empty either - the game should have generated a default setting file at the very least.

DXDIag output?

Something is very wrong on your installation.

My recommendation would be:

1. Make sure your WIndows 10 is fully updated to 19042/43 version with no failing patches/outstanding updates

2. Make sure your GPU drivers are from the last 2-3 months

3. Make 100% sure that your system is OK… i.e. View Reliability History and confirm that nothing odd is happening on your system.

4. Make sure that there is not any issue with your Internet Connection by running some Speedtest.net tests or run a few network traces. Be sure your firewalling/router are ok.

5. Make sure your login to EHG is correct and working properly by logging into https://lastepoch.com/player/account/overview

6. If you are using the standalone player, re-download the windows version from your account page above and reinstall the game from scratch (properly uninstall the old first) and taken note if there are any errors or problems while installing the game.

7. Make sure you are not using any other applications while trying to test LE. Dont run anything else.

Thank you, I updated Win and the game starts to start :slight_smile:

1 Like

After restarting the computer, the game does not start again (
Reinstalling the game doesn’t help

There is definitely someone wrong on your system…

Have you done any of the other steps I suggested above?

Please post your DXDiag output - it might have something that explains what is going on.