Game not updating to patch 0.8.1h (Windows Currently)

For some reason my version of the game appears to be stuck on 0.8.1g. I checked the various log files but didn’t see anything obvious. I don’t use AV apart from the inbuilt Defender. I do use a firewall but I checked the update with the firewall allowing all outbound connections.

The game was originally downloaded via Steam but I’m now using the stand alone version.

launcher-log.txt

output_log.txt

Edit: pretty sure I started on patch 0.8.1e, so the game has updated before.

Edit2: Beginning to wonder about this. I noticed someone on twitch had 0.8.1h yesterday but someone different is still on 0.8.1g today…

Hey… Honestly dont have a known fix for this - a dev is gonna have to point you in the right direction… Everyone should be on H by now… unless there is a problem with the update delivery on EHG side… I know steam is on H.

From my own experience with other games that no longer wanted to update was to just re-install… Yes its painful, but it usually solved it…

I’ve been looking at the streamers on Twitch today and while most are on 'H" several are still showing ‘G’…

Any chance you can ask them in Chat about it?

Maybe they just havent updated yet and are using steam without autoupdate?

Guessing here…

I would but I don’t have a Twitch account.

Hi there!

Patch 0.8.1h resolved an issue affecting the Steam version of Last Epoch. It has not been distributed to users of our standalone client, as they were not affected by the problem.

1 Like

Thank you Sarno :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.