Game loads into new areas with a blank red screen, tons of shader errors in logs

output_log.txt (56.8 KB)

Logs attached above.

100% of the time when loading into The Courtyard, I get a solid red background with my character walking constantly instead of an actual background. At this point the game is effectively softlocked; I can’t use any skills or do anything but close the game.

The logs are full of this:

(Filename:  Line: 294)

A scripted object (probably ShaderPainterObjectID?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 32 bytes but expected 60 bytes)
Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?

(Filename:  Line: 2001)

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'FloorPieceTemp') is missing!

I don’t see anything out of the ordinary in that log file (I’m working on finding the causes of the log spam but haven’t yet). Could you post your system information? Thanks!

Certainly!

Here’s DxDiag: DxDiag.txt (70.3 KB)

And here’s a screenshot of the red death rectangle: https://i.postimg.cc/ncpDyT3k/red-screen-of-death.png

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.