Game isn't working anymore, HELP

Good evening,

I can no longer connect to the game with my characters. I was on my shaman in offline mode, in monolith, my computer shut down, and since then I can’t connect. When I click on the connect button, nothing happens. I’ve tried to create a character offline, and I’m stuck at the first load, nothing happens.
Screenshot Offline character isn’t working
(when I press start, it seems to load for 1 second, and at the top right, behind the character selection tab, a minimap opens, with the name of the zone and the time))

If I go online, creating a new character, the game launches, but I find myself on the new character, I can’t move him, I have my shaman’s spell bar and my shaman’s skills.
Screenshot New Char bugged (as you can see, i have the I have the shaman skills on the lvl 1 character )
Screenshot Competence Tab of Online lvl 1 Char

I saw a message on the forum talking about corrupted backup files, I tried to do what was proposed as a solution, but it doesn’t work at all for me. I guess one or more files are corrupted somewhere.

here is my save folder, don’t know if you can do something with it.
Saves.zip (27.9 KB)

In short, offline doesn’t work at all, and the “start” button doesn’t do anything.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I really enjoy playing the game and now, I don’t have a solution, the game doesn’t work at all. I think the game is really great, and I really want to play it.

(please note that I’ve already uninstalled/reinstalled the game)

Dealing with the exact same issue. Super frustrating - have tried everything.