Game is good, but stopped playing and that's why

Hello guys, I see some posts here and decided to make my own, after I realised why I dont won’t to play. Thats my opinion and only mine, but I have big enough experience in rpg games and you can listen to this. Here we go:

The echoes still not fun enough to clear and monolith progression to slow and boring.
I completed first 10 normal monolith and now I need to complete them again. I don’t wanna, they are boring. Well I can skip them, but passives you know, they are good and needeed.
So, whats wrong, game is good, sometimes scene is very beatifull, lightning are crazy (2024 year it must be), but… My skills on bladedancer visualy boring. I tried another build with mage, wow he is so cool in comparasion with rouge. But still… I don’t have aim, don’t wanna farm for farm. Uniques? I got them. Where I can test my build? Shades? T4 julra? Where is the last one and hardest one. Nowhere. He is nonexist. I think the problem is in unlimited progression, the game should have limit. Many people need a goal to which they can strive. I don’t want to kill 1000c Shade, I am already kill them few times and there is no difference, only hp/dmg. Yeah, the game must have “end game” bosses and they should be different in “easy normal hard” classes. Not same abilites in all three, but normal should add more abilities, hard should add even more. You know how raids in wow works? Like this. When the difference only in hp/dmg the boss became boring. Very boring.

For the same reason never used dungeon key after release. They are boring too and optional. They must be a place to farm/achive something for your build. But only sanctum do this. Except few specific dungeon uniques drops for sure.

Most people says some mobs are hard. I am saying the game is too easy. I cam complete campaign without deaths on any character and thats sounds bad. Raise the difficulty please like 5 times more or something. Remove telegraph abilities, those stupid circles on the floor.

tldr: progression is boring, game is easy, dungeons are boring, end bosses needed.

play shaman, come back later

Pinnacle boss system is already planned for the next major patch 1.1

I actually disagree. Rogue has a lot of flashy skills as well. And Rogue has a different theme and vibe. All the Rogue skills are incredibly snappy and feel good, they are just not as flashy as some other classes and that is OK.

That is something I suggested a long time ago as well. Give empowered Monolith bosses extra abilities or improve some of their abilities, so they fight feels a bit different.

That would remove a lot of builds from feeling good and viable and would pigeon hole people more into playing the meta builds.

One of the single most strong points about LE is, that you can virtually play everything and make it work.

I think all that difficulty should really come during the later parts of the game. Not during the campaign.

This is the thing that I absolutely disagree with the most from your post.

Without telegraphs all of the enemies damage would come from basic attacks which will make high end difficulty scaling feel very bad.

Having those clear and deadly abilities is good.
I would want to see even more of these. New mob types with even more different telegraphs.

2 Likes

No, I mean not abilites, but visual indication of them ofc :smiley:

Okay, make the difficulty curve more higher in monolith, 2% per corruption is terribly slow

But it’s not fun, you just run and kill things. They don’t even hit you in most cases. Something is wrong, it must be harder. Not hard like dark souls hard, but harder then now.

I saw HC SSF bladedancer lvl 100 in all rare gear, you think its normal? I thinks it’s bs :frowning: And he is speedrunning lmao

I am confused. You want enemies to have special abilities but those abilities should not have visual indicators? :thinking:

I think the new corruption scaling since 1.0 is perfect.

Every build I played had a great time pushing corruption and finding the sweet spot.

This will change a lot depending on the build you play. Some of the absolute top end builds right now can already push 100’s of Corruption without any gear, they only need skill points and level. For those builds it’s boring, but that is not a problem of the corruption scaling but builds overperforming

1 Like

I hope that they change corruption pushing to apply to all monoliths. That would take a lot of the tedium out.

I do not undersstand you.
Wouldn’t this just be the end of the game for you? You kill the hardest content once, twice… and you bore out much faster even then you were bored out now?
Isn’t an endless increase of difficulty against which you can push your limits a perfect way to keep an interesting endgame?

No, some special abilities have visual indication like circles on the floor or area around it, where ability would hit. Hm… Emperor of Corpses have circles like this. Or big monter with big stone :smiley:

Last boss should be not easy to kill for sure and may be few variations/difficulties of him. And yes thats would be the end of story after like 10 kills, but the game is seasonal, so what? Balanced game where you can kill end game boss with casual playing 1 hour per day after 3 months. Sure some people have more time and play like 20 hours per day, they kill it faster.

I am still confused. You said you don’t want to have them in your OP

Yeah right, I don’t want to see some hints thats all

I lower my hat to you, sir. A fine troll bait with this thread.

? I am not baiting anyone or anything