Game freezes on loading echo

Me too, same issue, after verifying files the whole “enter echo” button went away - but only for one character, the rest of my characters can do monos normally

Same problem since few days ago.Verifying files( all files successfully validated) doesnt help.I see many epople have this problem and most of the topics that have this problem the only fix is verifying steam files.Can we please get an anwer, or anything , or we just write post after post?Srry if i seem rude, just want to play the game as i like it so much

It’s getting worse by the day. It’s went from 1 in 6 echoes failing which is a pain in the backside but I dealt with it. To 1 in 2 fails to load: game is now UNPLAYABLE. Many players in chat experiencing the same thing.

Played yesterday without issue, then started play this morning and i crash on “Loading Echo” after 2 or 3 echos played.

Sorry about this, everyone! We’re looking into this. We’ve identified the source of the problem, so we won’t need any more player logs, but we don’t have a timeframe for a fix yet.

8 Likes

This is a “deal breaker”… We can’t play the game, if we need to restart every second echo… This needs to be hotfixed “yesterday”…

If you can’t find a fix ASAP, I suggest you revert to prior game version, until you find the fix for the problem.

1 Like

I have same issue. First I thought it was only me because I was playing using GForceNow.

It is really annoying, it happens randomly, sometimes 10 minutes into gaming session, sometimes one hour in .

I am sure devs will be able to fix it, and that they notice the problem.

Happened a few times to me since last patch especially on Latin American server. Wasn’t happening on Australian server but now I’m in Argentina and playing locally with my brother and if it’s not one it’s the other that gets stuck on Loading Echo.

Yesterday (Sunday) happened all the time. Guess you need better servers for the weekends…

I am not sure it has something to do with server capacity, because prior to last update the issue wasn’t there. On the other hand, this issue is causing server problems, because players have to disconnect and reconnect all the time.

At least the european servers are horrible on weekends. Since the issue ocurred more often on weekends, i made the connection between the issue and the server. But yeah, its just an assumption.

Its true that i never had the issue before the last update.

1 Like

Just happened to me (Monday morning), several times. It has more chances to happen when loading echoes with unique item rewards. I am also on European servers.

I thought it might be character specific but nope, random characters getting hung up, have to quit game and reload

Happening here too. Can provide any info needed. Sometimes happens 3-4 times in a row, then will be fine a for an hour. Making the game very hard to play.

Bugs are really getting out of control…seems like this freezing was introduced after 0.9.1D2. I feel like I didn’t experience this before that “hot fix”. Please make the game playable again. Really frustrating…
https://imgur.com/BPU1tLO

this is so strange, yesterday it happened only once, but today game bricks after every other echo…

New released patch 0.9.1d3 fixed the problem.
Shouldn’t pass the testing phase in the first place, but at least they fixed it fast.

Hi everyone. We fixed the recent problem introduced by 0.9.1d yesterday, as described here:

If you are having any issues loading into Monolith still, please post your log file so I can investigate further.

1 Like

still happened ,loading echo

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.