This game is completely broken. I haven’t been able to play the game at all because it’s constantly crashing. I have to watch other people play it on twitch. Fix this issue!
Hey there, Welcome to the forum…
Sorry you have having problems.
There are thousands of people enjoying the game very happily right now so I wouldnt go so far as to say its broken… but it is a beta game so there could be something very specific to your situation that is causing the problem you are having. Unfortunately its really hard to help based on the information you have provided…
Please can you provide more information as to what is happening exactly and what you are doing… please can you also include the following files:
- output from a dxdiag on Windows or your system info on linux
(see Useful Files – Last Epoch Support for more info).
General troubleshooting steps in the meanwhile:
- Make sure your OS is updated and patched and that there are no failed updates
- Make sure you are using GPU drivers from the last 2-3 months.
- Make sure that you have verified the game files or that nothing failed during an install (you may need to consider a reinstallation)
- Do not run any other applications while trying to play the game - doesnt matter how irrelevant you might think they are, just temporarily dont run them - this includes things like graphical overlays etc…