Game crashes on loading screen after character selection and puts monitor to sleep

I can’t play this game cause every time I select a character the game client crashes on loading screen.

Here are my logs and system info.

I really want to play this game bad, but can’t :frowning: Please help!
DxDiag.txt (94.3 KB) error.log (17.2 KB) Player.log (55.8 KB)

Looks like game is fine now after Windows 10 update.

Issue continues to persist on other places in the game.

Hey, Welcome to the forums…

Have you tried to verify your steam game files? File corruption could be what you are experiencing.

Check the end of your Dxdiag file… there are lots of errors that could be related:
GameOverlayUI.exe
NVDisplay.Container.exe
NVIDIA Share.exe

Disable things like Nvidia overlays & dont use any other apps while playing - check if this makes a difference. You may also have to re-install your graphics drivers - even consider using something like DDU

Also… You dont provide your in-game settings so I cannot check, but there are stability issues depending on settings. Temporarily set the game at 1080p, 60fps framerate limited (*not vsync), everything set to disabled or very low… See if its stable, if it is, then increase the resolution, framerate limit and if everything is still ok, then increase the in-game quality settings testing as you go to find the most stable configuration for your system.