Game crashes after visiting new area

Hello

To be precise, it crashes when I enter a new area and the first enemies appear. This only happens as soon as I change the first area after restarting the game.

So: start the game, go to a new area - fight - go to another area - the first enemies appear → crash.

Today 5 times in 2 hours!!! This was not the case before the current patch or maybe every 3-4 days.

I know you are a small team but the experience was very frustrating. The logs are attached. The current log is to big for upload :frowning:

edit: I alreade verified the game files - have set my graphics to medium and already new installed the game.

DxDiag.txt (108.4 KB)
Player-prev.log (81.5 KB)

Hi Suschu, were you by chance using a controller or had a controller plugged in when this occurred?

Hey Suschu, it would also be helpful if you posted your crash.log. You can find it here:

C:\Users[usermame]\AppData\Local\Temp\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Crashes

(username needs to be replaced with what your computer is named)

Hi,

First of all, I don’t use a controller and thanks for the reply on the weekend :).

Unfortunately the log in the mentioned temp directory does not exist - there is no crash log or even a directory of yours in the local temp - but I have also restarted the computer in the meantime.

What I also notice - I play a warlock - as soon as I remove chaos bolts the error seems to occur less often or not at all so far?! edit: After playing more hours no crash - one of the logs mentions the chaos bolt in the final exceptions

I dug up the folder out of curiosity. There is no “Eleventh Hour Games” in the Temp folder. Same as LocalLow. Roaming, nothing.

Just: C:\Users[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch

But no crash folder.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.