Gamble for unique is very trash

Hola everyone, today im starting to be a bit angry about the game.

I farm for like 2 week to get some gold to roll on silver amulet for my forgotten knight set. i play like 8H per day, i have put maybe 10 Millions gold and more and i get… NOTHING.

My bank is full of item for whole classe exept my void knight ! Before i play on korean MMO with many RNG and i assume Never i got that, Never ! So please do something about that because im starting to be really mad .

I don’t know the loot system too well so I might be wrong, but maybe the item can’t be gambled for? Also, I don’t think they can’t make it too easy otherwise everyone would be decked out in BIS gear without having to actually farm for it.

Yes is is silver amulet for locket of the forgotten knight and unfortunately we can only gamble to get it.

For difficulty if with my playtime im not able to get 1 item of the set (because the big joke is I need the whole set) in 2 week, how à regular player can them?

And btw this is very not fair, so many build got powerful unique in loot boss, void knight is pretty robbed with this set in gamble against other class.

my advice: don’t gamble for uniques. it sounds like you’re experienced enough with the game to push monolith, which is a much more effective way to farm items than gambling (and as a bonus: you get to actually play the game while you do it)

when i say “push monolith” i mean ignore the quest echoes and stack modifiers for as long as you can… you end up with massive rarity bonus, which makes it a lot easier to find uniques. you don’t get to target the specific one like with gambling, but it’s a lot more fun.

Yeah sure, but this item set if for my build^^, I really want it and he can be only gambled unfortunately.

Usually I don’t use this system, but now I don’t have other choice…

nothing is gamble-only… gambling is fully optional. also, that amulet is easily replaceable with a rare until you find it… the 3-item set bonus is not that important imo, so while you may want the amulet to complete the set, your build will certainly function without it.

2 Likes

It’s not gamble only. I’ve never gambled for silver amulets and have a Forgotten Knigh amulets.

Also, I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but “Gambleable: Yes” and “Can be gambled” don’t mean gamble only. Apologies if you knew this already.

No, the amulet drops as well. As long as you’ve been spending that “8h per day for like 2 weeks” you should have seen several drop.

I have 700 hours on the game, is not so much but atm i don’t see any amulet ^^. And everytime i take whole equipement on the ground^^.

I dont know what level that set is supposed to drop at - the Forgotten Knight shield on the wiki is lvl 9 so you may need to gamble on a lower level character for it to be in the loot table. I’d ask a dev on discord to confirm the level of the set though (unless it IS on the wiki somewhere and I just couldnt find it)

From the wiki - Gambling - Official Last Epoch Wiki

If you’re gambling for a specific base with a shared stash, the most cost efficient way is to gamble with a character the exact same level as the item you’re looking for. E.g. for Exsanguinous, gamble on a lvl 23 character.

• This matters the most if the base item isn’t on the highest-tier base available. E.g. if you’re gambling for Boneclamor Barbute, which is on the Gladiator Helm base. That’s already the highest tier helm available. There will be no difference between a level 65 character and level 100.
  • The gambling window only shows items up to the character level. In the example above, the level 23 character can only get 4 possible body armor bases, out of the 8 total. This increases the odds of getting a Noble Raiment on a given gambling window refresh.
  • Additionally, refreshes are cheaper at a lower character level.

yeah i have see this information today, im going to try that^^ thanks ! Locket is lvl 24 or 26 ^^.

The wiki is very out of date.

Lastepochtools.com & lastepoch.tunklab.com scrape their data from the game files so are accurate, no devs needed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.