Fury Leap apply to Maul (Werebear) - 3 passives not working

When you spec into Fury Leap applying to Maul (Skull Crusher node, Werebear form), there are 3 nodes in the Fury Leap passive tree (top right corner of imgur link) that do something “when you land”.
The restriction only reduces the travel distance but all 3 nodes don’t work when using Maul.

https://imgur.com/a/XUV3gNl

2 Likes

Warrior’s Entrance doesn’t work either.
The pull from Gravity does though. (that passive also says “when you land”)

Edit: Rise and Poisonous Thicket do work too.

Thanks for the addition, tested violent upheaval which is the last node that also works with “when you land”, that one works. So it seems to not be an issue with landing when 2 other nodes works.

Do you know if Heorots Protection works? It’s a really short duration so couldn’t tell when testing myself

I think it does. But i’m not sure.

Edit: I tested it in the Abomination fight. When i use Maul in the creep that the vessels spawn, it seems that i don’t take damage.

nice, thanks for testing, should be narrowed down now on what works and what not :smiley:

Tested Frenzied Onslaught as well. Doesn’t work in werebear form.

Ya this is a pretty big bug when using werebear, i thought it was just ui at first while leveling when i wasnt seeing the buff when landing after a fury leap. Now that the werebear doesnt adopt the fury leap tree is very disheartening. Has anyone tested if the immunity works in werebear form or if at all?

I hope it is fixed soon. just started a werebear vine build

Sadly most of the Tree still doesnt work. PLS fix this i would like to use them, for quite a while now. ty!

We’ll work on a fix for this. Sorry for the delay!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.