Fun class, enjoy hammers. Questions however... Plz HALP

First off, this is a great game and I bought it like 5 years ago, played it for a few hrs then quit (In 2019). The quality of the game has increased exponentially since then and it has awed me with what it has become. This said, I am BRAND NEW more or less. The Paladin class is extremely fun to play with hammer throw skill. I am still curious if my setup is viable or not. If I could get some feedback it would be much appreciated. I don’t really want to follow a specific ‘build’ until I get more familiar with the game cos that’s just how I like to play. I am in the exploration phase I’d say. That being said, I’m lvl 75, also the skills I am using currently are: Judgement, Holy Aura, Shield Rush, Hammers (oc), and javelin. I use java for healing mostly. Shield for move, Holy aura is pretty obvious, hammers for dmg, and judgement for uh smite/extra dmg? I’m doing 7kish tooltip DPS on hammers, 16k on javs, 1.4k shield, 3.8k on judge and using orbit. I only have 1250 HPs as well, and I’m wondering if that is OK for now? I’m not dying constantly killing stuff around my level and actually dying pretty infrequently. Damage doesn’t seem to be an issue, however, I think I COULD drop stuff faster, esp bosses. I’m just wondering if anyone could recommend how I can get more out of this build and if the skills are ok? It doesn’t need to be uber munchkin’d and super optimized, I’m playing for FUN atm, not bragging rights. I just am curious to see what I can do with it since I don’t know much about the game. thanks guys.

Regarding hp, 1.2k without ward might be a tad squishy in empowered monoliths, if you ever decide to run those. Normal, you should be fine.

As for damage, for hammer throwers, getting a few adorned idols with “x% chance to cast smite on hit with throwing attacks” and specializing in smite might help a lot. Other skills that help with damage include Sigils of Hope (maintaining max stacks might be troublesome and mana might be a problem) and Volatile Reversal (requires 5 points in Void Knight passive and is really clunky to use).

Volatile Reversal maybe the best skill in the game, combine it with Sigil of hope and your damage and life regeneration will go way up.