Frostbite Chance

I’m seeing 0 as frostbite chance all the time, regardless of what passives I take, or what items I equip. For example, my chestpiece has X% chance to apply frostbite on hit, but when it is equipped my chance to inflict frostbite remains at 0. Not sure if this is just visual, or also in effect. I’m playing on steam via linux garuda.

Also, just noticed the same issue with damage over time and glove affixes that grant X% of armor mitigation also applies to damage over time.

I am having the same issue. Even with 7 points of freezing point and 463% chance of armor shred the stat screen shows 0 frostbite chance. Testing on the training dummy it does seem like its applying properly in game.

Any luck resolving this Ferf? I’m still having this problem, and it seems to occur accross different characters. I feel like I must just be reading something wrong…

Same problem

I’m also having the same problem :confused:

hello here, same problem,
i did a BUG REPORT

Thanks for submitting Thorba, I hope someone from LE picks up the ticket, this is a confusing bug. I’m thinking it must be a case where we are reading it wrong somehow, but at least an explanation would be appreciated.

is this the confusing stat? “Chance to apply Frostbite on Cold Hit”

note: due to the numerous ways they have the same thing apply, the character sheet only shows “on hit” chance, not “on cold hit” chance, which means it will always be 0 unless it is literally “on hit” like this Frostbite Shackles

its the same thing with bleed “on hit” and bleed “on x hit”, the character sheet will only show the first, but not the second, because it is not direct “on hit” alone.

1 Like

Thanks for clarification. Is there any way to check advanced stats like …on cold hit
in game? Or do I have to use external websites?

not as far as i know, even external websites dont show it depending on what the affix says.

the official lastepoch tools website only has these categories Melee, Spell, Bow, Throwing, DoT
since the affix says “on Cold hit” which does not have a category, it does not show up on anything, other than using a cold skill and seeing it happen.

1 Like