Frost Idols - Are they real?

Am i only having bad luck or aren’t there any idols with frost dmg, freeze chance or frostbite. I got dozen of fire dmg idols and rarely a lightning. Now LV70 Frostclaw runemaster and no explicit idols for cold dmg.

Getting Idols with 2 synergistic stats can be rare a lot of the times. Let alone good rolls on them.
But “just” getting %inc. cold damage or freeze rate multiplier should be very easy.

Are you sure that you setup your loot filter properly?
Have you maybe hidden generic idols? (Small, Small Lagonian, Stout, Humble Idols) These are the ones which you will get most commonly with this kind of stat combinations. In your case Stout Idols 1x2 will have Freeze Rate Multi and %in.c Cold Damage.

As far as I know Frostbite does only exist on Adorned Idols for Primalists and Mages.
These class specific idols are really chase to get with 2 desired stats.

Ok, reading your reply had me overthinking my knowledge of the game. As far as i know i don’t have restrictions in my filter. It was a preloaded for this build. I check out the idol guides. Never worked much with idols before. I used every one with plus mana and/or ignite chance but with changing my build i realized that the amount of fire idols is much more. I’ll check my filter or build my own one.

What I would recommend is putting a seperate rule for absolutely chase items at the very top.

So in your Case Stout Idols with Freeze Rate Multi (Prefix) + %inc cold damage (suffix) and Adorned Idols with Frostbite chance on cold hit (Prefix) and Spell Cold Damage (Suffix).

You can make a rule for both of these and make it empasize and a unique color, this way you will never ovelrook these and just by dropping one and seeing that empasized color on the ground you will be excited already.

Wow, thanks for this rules. I’ll first have to change my game to english, that i get the correct filters =)

I would recommend learning how to make your own loot filters. Don’t hand complete control of your gameplay to strangers.

Heavy is no ‘stranger’. He has been active with Last Epoch game and community since the beginning. His Casual Loot Filters are well-known and well-loved. I would take his advice with anything in the game, without a second thought. And yes, I know how to make my own loot filters, but frequently use Heavy’s premades anyway, most often when leveling alts. He is incredibly knowledgable and helpful. (Disclaimer: I received nothing from Heavy for this blatant commendation! :smile:)

I have personally also found it’s easier to target farm unique items than idols. Hope we can see some idol rework, crafting or an easier way to get the drops we looking for. Example from my experience. Set filter to the idols types and select 5 different types, set prefix required to match 1 out of 11 selected. Drop rate 1 out of 20-30 Idol eco runs.