Frost claw fire variant?

Was curious if anyone had a fire variant of frost claw? Right now I’m using the lightning one, but I prefer fire and I love using the triple rah fire rune. So satisfying. But when I try to make something it’s always super weaker compared to the lightning one.

I know that McFluffin (one of the Maxroll writers) has been working on a Fire Variant on his latest streams.
I’m not sure what his final conclusion was.
If you want to see his progress his planner from the stream is here:

I was fire for quite some time and it worked well for me up to a point. I ran into issues with generating enough ward to survive beyond 250 corruption. A good twisted heart (I haven’t seen one yet) would probably be required.
Another thing I noticed is that while ignite is easier to stack (I was getting 100+ stacks per FC shot), the damage doesn’t scale well. Since switching to frost, my frostbite damage is already 5x higher than ignite was (with lots more room for improvement), I’m generating a lot more ward and I’m freezing everything on the screen, making it much safer for clearing monos.

I will test them all extensively soon as i am making a modded offline char to test LP droprates. As a theory craft. Gonna try it as some point then report back.

afaik is fire-frost-claw a good starter but is always weaker than the frost or lightning variant with decent uniques/legendaries.