Frey's Retreat + Frost Wall

I’ve recently started using Frey’s Retreat, and I have found its behavior a little buggy with respect to the jump back.

When you use Frost Wall, and it makes you jump backwards, there is some weird rubberbanding/teleporting behavior. I don’t mean teleportation skills, I mean the character jumping to strange locations. It’s not 100% consistent, but I’ve been able to easily break it by using frost wall (while Frey’s Retreat is equipped) and then immediately walking around or using a traversal skill. The effect is particularly pronounced when I try to use Frost Wall several times back to back. Additionally, I don’t know if it’s intended or not, but if you use Frost Wall with your back to a wall (or any other gap in the map such as a chasm) and there’s a navigable space on the other side of the wall, you’ll teleport across the wall.

Here’s the log file
Player.log (155.0 KB)

I’ve posted a video of it on YouTube. If you’d like that somewhere else or have issues seeing the video, let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.