Fractured Crown Crafting Guide and 30x Fractured Crown Craft Compilation! Check out the results

So I wanted to upgrade my fractured crown and decided to craft a bunch of them and see if I can get a nicely rolled 2LP, or at least a 1LP one. It turns out farming for it is not easy. I’m sharing my crafting and farming strategies from that journey. If you are looking to play mage in 0.9 go through the guide so you can learn how to get your high roll fractured crown as early as possible in the new patch. I’m also sharing a video of me crafting 30 fractured crowns. Check out the results and you’ll get a good idea of what you can expect when you craft this unique helm. Did I get lucky or unlucky?

Fractured Crown Crafting Guide:

30 Fractured Crown Crafts:

2 Likes

Thanks man,
do I see this correct that it’s not the Gilded Crown anymore, but Celestial Helm now with 0.9?
Any tips on whhere to farm that one? :slight_smile:

Any zone with the area level above the level of the item base.

ok, so I simply suck at getting them to drop for me :stuck_out_tongue:
Merci!

Yup, RNG sucks when it’s not working for you…

Best way to target farm them is the temporal sanctum on a helm day. Check out my exalted farming guide I go over it in detail :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.