Found a hidden room

Yes Caius, that’s where. Behind some huge barrels.

Mmmm, sleeping beauty? Or Eve? It is all very cryptic.

1 Like

Yes, that’s the area.

1 Like

Reading the text and noting the lack of dust or any aging of the apple amid the rest of the area that displays a long duration of being there, it’s definitely Sleeping Beauty.

1 Like

Went back today, and there was something in the chest! :open_mouth:
Was empty in my previous visits… Weird.

Edit: After further testing, it is turning out to be always full in offline mode, always empty online. Yet another reason to play offline. All in all, just another brick in the wall.

1 Like

Curiouser and curiouser… :thinking:

What do you think of this shrine I see on my minimap but cannot find a way to access?
Bug, or secret area?

1 Like

My guess is it’s a bug.

Or it’s the often-rumored but never found til now Shrine of RNG which provides you with an extra Blessing that causes all drops to roll the maximum number on all affixes.

2 Likes

Bug. I had skeleton spawners outside of the map that’ve been invulnerable and spew out skeletons anyway ^^.

1 Like

Is the room still hidden, if you’ve found it?

2 Likes

Yeah, it only stops being hidden if everyone found it. If one player finds it, it just stops being hidden from them, but is still, overall, hidden until everyone does.

Kinda like an invisible thing being detected by someone that can see invisibility. The thing remains invisible, it’s just that someone can see it even so.

It is simultaneously hidden and found.
The Schrodinger’s Room.

1 Like

I was planning to do more with it. Will probably bug Judd after 1.0 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah, it has a couple of chests but it’s nothing exciting as it is now. The room looks cool with the dragon murals though.
Whatever you have in thought, I hope it has something to do with dragons. That would be cool if it went along with the murals already there.

1 Like