Forgotten Campaign (?)

From the FAQ:
“We currently define 1.0 as when the game is ready to handle a larger load of players with multiplayer, we have all mentioned classes and masteries in game, and we’re ready to support Cycles (seasons/leagues).”
And a full campaign? Pretty please?
I hope this is just an oversight, it is way more important to me than any of the things you mention.

I suppose that even if it is an oversight, it shows it is very low on the list of priorities.
Oh well, I have other things to keep me busy, and I will keep on reading these forums in the meantime.

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the campaign is not forgotten or even not low in priority.
We recently learnt that the campaign is fully converted to the multiplayer environment. This shows that it is not forgotten.

We’ve heard from the devs that not all campaign chapters are guaranteed for 1.0

1 Like

Awww, that is bad news!
But bad news is better than no news at all, so thanks for answering.

I’m pretty sure I saw the last development update say that the next big patch will have 3 more chapters of the campaign, but I could be mistaken.

This one? That’s a big nope. In fact, your post was the only one that mentioned campaign/chapters.

As you can see from this pic, chapters 10-12 are coming “after 0.8.5”. Could be the 0.8.6, could be later.

Personally, I’d be surprised if they released 3 chapters in 1 patch rather than spreading it out a bit.

Ah, fair enough. Funny how the memory works sometimes :laughing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.