Forge Guard finally figured out take a look Cof

It won’t matter. If they’re separate multipliers, the result is the same. 100 x0.5 x0.8 = 100 x0.8 x0.5.

1 Like

Currently sitting at 95 % mitigation had to juggle some things around + 20 % less damage over time and at 13800 armor 80% armor mitigation unbuffed

What happens if I hit 100%?

IF you hit 100%, DoTs will be treated as normal hits. Still capped by armor cap (85%) and with reduced effectiveness for non-phys (70%).

1 Like

Forge Strike itself is pretty bad, with warpath you can pre summon 12 weapons before you enter a boss fight or mono etc. My build you never stop channeling so you are constantly at 12 and when you use a potion it heals them all to full if they take damage. I never stop channeling warpath as it gives 15% block, stun immunity, and you +30-40 all resistances while channeling (mod on relic). You need a lot of movespeed 70+ for this to feel good though because it gives you 30% less.

2 Likes

So dj if I have the 10% less damage taken passive node and if I get red rings for 20% rd would that make the 70% = 100% or is it compounding it on top of each stat so you can’t even technically get 100% damage reduction?

You can’t ever get to 100% damage reduction, that would be busted :stuck_out_tongue:
I expect what you would get in that case is:
100 x0.9 x0.8. And further multipliers would continue doing the same, so you’d never reach 0 damage taken.

1 Like

@CrowbarMatt is using a bug with phantom grips. I have a youtube vid on it but it basically makes your swords stronger than you are. If it gets popular they may nerf.

You can run it with taste of blood to clear faster since the swords apply bleed in an aoe or just do abyssal echoes like u are to consume bleed on some rare mobs.

I think strongest is probably a smelters wrath build but that uses another bug.

1 Like

Ya I’m gathering gear now to play the broken bugged build .

Wanna know why lol forge guard sucks even tho I’m semi immortal I still have trouble with aberoth now I’m forced to play a bugged build.
It takes me 20 min to kill aberoth
And a sorcerer joins me and melts it in 20 seconds lol
Wtf is the build balance.
But once I switch to the bugged build then I too will melt it’s face off.

Forge guard has at least 5 not bugged builds that will still kill aberoth in under 3 minutes for less than 50 mil of mg gear. The issue is probably your building or playstyle but the bugged broken build will allow anyone to beat Abby, even 5 year olds or d4 players.

Wait, what bug is it? Can you share the bid?
I waited until 1.1 so I could play Gorge Gtrike minions for the first time just for my chosen build for the cycle to be bugged? geez! hahah