Foot of the Mountain Boots

How do I add the experimental skill " [Experimental Minions Transported with Traversal Skills] to these unique boots to make them into a ledgendery ?

I have the effect on several experimental boots that dropped from Exiled Mage, I have seasled the skill, but It won’t let me use them in temporal forge. What am I doind wrong ?

if you seal it, it cant be selected from the boots.

You need to leave it unsealed.

So if you were to try and put it on those boots, you would need exalted 4 mod experimental boots. even if you add another mod after you seal the affix making it 5, sealed affixes never are options for legendaries.

Ok so all I need is an experimental boot, with this affect unsealed, and how many more set skills ? 3 or 4 ?

You need foot of the mountain with legendary potential.

exalted boots(purple rarity) with the experimental affix(it does not have to be exalted, just one of the mods has to be) the exalted boots need to have 4 affixes.

Then you pray the boots take the affix in the process, it takes one mod per legendary potential, you dont get to pick. it chooses at random.

I exaulted boots (purple), the same as the boots experemental boots the mage drops (purple / Yellow)?

If not, how do I get this effect onto purp[le boots ? I thourgh tth effect only appeared on experiemtal boots ?

No, experimental are confusing, because they are half purple/half yellow. You can have half blue/purple which is a magic experimental item. the experimental exalted items are purple/different purple lol which can be hard to tell if you are colorblind like me.

Exalted affixes are purple. https://i.imgur.com/cpUEVDe.png

You dont need the experimental mod to be like that, just one of the mods.

Then your foot of the mountain needs “legendary potential” https://i.imgur.com/zB0uw8K.png like these gloves.

Then you combine them, but it will pick one of the four affixes at random, so it may take several tries.

Exalted experimental items are somewhat rare so it might take a while to make such an item.

I have Foot of Mountian boots with 1 Legendary potential

So I need a pure purple boot, with the experiemental effect of teleport minions, that’s found on Experiemnatl boots. (But experimental boots won’t combine with Foot or mountain to make it legendary) ? Do these boots only drop off Mage ? or can drop anywhere ?

only off mage. sounds like your experimental item is not exalted.

https://i.imgur.com/V53WXnZ.png here is an example of a belt which is both exalted(the flat health) and has an experimental mod(zombies on potion use)

All the boots I have, have the effect in a light purple colour, not the dark purple.

Dark purple is what I need, I assume, meaning it’s Exaulted ? (not just experimental)

Yep. getting exalted items of any kind with an experimental affix is quite hard. because you only get 1 experimental item from a mage at a time. So it can take a really long time to find one thats exalted and has the mod you are after on it.

Ok makes sense, thanks for the help

1 Like