Flurry last hit gets canceled without moving

I’ve recently experienced my flurry ability not doing all 3 hits when I’m just holding down the button and not moving. I know this because I’m using the ring that guarantees crits on the third hit and I’ll go more than 3 hits between criticals on the training dummy. Even if I just tap the button, I’ll get only 2 or sometimes even only 1 hit. It seems that this may be an issue with high attack speed; when I unequip all items except for the aforementioned ring, it works as expected.

I tested it myself on a dummy while tapping Flurry I consistently get 2 hits every time.

Being able to cancel Flurry before the third hit is intentional so you can maneuver easily in combat.

Right, I understand that it should be possible to cancel the third hit by moving or inputting another action. I even understand tapping it only causing the first two hits to come out, although I personally think the third hit should come out there unless another action is taken.

However, the third hit not always coming out when I’m holding down the button definitely seems like a bug, and severely limits the potential of builds that are focused on the damage of the third hit.

Can you record the third hit not hitting when holding it down? I’ll take a look at it.

As I said before, I’m using the ring that gives the third hit 100% added crit chance, so the period towards the end of the clip where there are no critical hits seems to indicate that the third hit isn’t coming out.

I checked the ring and it is applying 100% crit to Flurry’s third hit correctly.

This looks like it might be a FPS issue with high attack speed which is causing your Flurry to appear to not apply the third hit. We will have to investigate if this is a visual bug or a mechanical one.

Thanks for the report.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.