Flame Wraiths reset upon entering a new map

When wraiths are permanent with twin spirits, they should maintain the element if they’re summoned as a flame or putrid wraith. They do not maintain their elemental type when changing maps.

Unfortunately all pets are resummoned when changing zones. Probably done to combat snapshotting.

Also summons tend to not respond to enemies until you walk around for a few seconds when you enter a new area. Kind of sucks for when you load into an area with enemies close.

This was done intentionally as before they were engaging the enemies before you even had the zone loaded causing many to die while waiting. There is a timeout period when you load where you cannot be damaged (enemies don’t even attack you from what I’ve seen so far) and your minions don’t engage.

Once you get some adorned idols that increase the chance for flame wraiths then this won’t be as big an issue.

unfortunately this seems to be a feature added to aid the player, but hurts them instead.

As someone who makes liberal use of the iframes on transition, minions dont start their timer for attacking or doing damage until after you yourself move. so if I afk for 30 seconds at the door, I still need to wait 5 seconds before I can dreadshade my minion. if I dont, my minion is untargetable, my dreadshade goes on cooldown, and im in danger.

The system sucks, it feels bugged even if it isnt. Whatever end goal it was trying to accomplish it didnt work.

edit: just like the issue op has, this feature he is talking about was added to prevent/reduce snapshotting. but monos dont have scene transitions, and thus dont reset your snapshot anyways. so its just a major annoyance during the campaign that is then removed for end game. kinda silly. I am all for it in practice, how it currently works is not so fun however.

Yeah, I was just on my FG with MA and noticed that he was just standing there when I started using my skills to prompt him to fight. Seems like it still needs some work.