Flame reave+surge+pyroclasm+rhythm

Every 4 reave must be Bigger! Its okay and its working.
Surge must cast flame reave on arrival point. It working and it supported rhythm node. All Okay.
But, if u press →
Firebrand x3 → Surge(Trigger big reave now!)-> Firebrand x3 → Flame reave (trigger big reave now, but not working)

Hey, Welcome to the forum…

Just a quick one (I cannot test as I am messing with my spellblade)./…

If you do firebrand with x 4, then surge, firebrand x 4, flame reave… does it work then?

Also, does the firebrand icon tick up to 3 ( or 4) correctly before surge/reave?

Do you have the Versatility Node selected in Flame Reave?

If you do firebrand with x 4, then surge, firebrand x 4, flame reave… does it work then?

For what?

Also, does the firebrand icon tick up to 3 ( or 4) correctly before surge/reave?

Idk…

Do you have the Versatility Node selected in Flame Reave?

How it work without this node? What wrong with u?

I am just asking more questions to see if there is anything that makes the bug go away or if it works with additional procs… I have a spell blade character and the firebrand flamereave interaction works perfectly fine so there has to be something more specific to your bug.

I didnt have time to watch your video so I didnt see that you had the versatility node.

There is nothing wrong with me, thanks for asking.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.