I’ve tweaked your skills a bit.
Swapped Fireball for Firebrand
- 80% more damage for Flame Reave,
- additional 300% ignite chance for Flame Reave &
- some ward on use/consumption of the stacks
- using Flame Reave at 3+ stacks gives it a guaranteed crit (see, Eye of Reen)
Tweaked the Flame Reave tree
- Firebrand/Mana Strike will give you Rhythm of Fire stacks to consume with Flame Reave, reducing your overall mana costs, you can probably drop Mana Strike if you want
- You can strip some points out of Dancing Flames to reach Worldfire if you want
Added points to:
- Shattered Aegis for more more defence
- moved some points from Outlast (increased damage over time) to Blade Weaver (more damage over time, a much better modifier), move more points depending on how many Firebrands/Mana Strikes you usually do inbetween Flame Reaves
Because of the passives (Blade Weaver) & skill nodes (Rhythm of Fire/Versatility), you should do at least 3 Firebrands, ideally 4, inbetween Flame Reaves, this will give you your Rhythm of Fire stacks plus 4 stacks of Blade Weaver for
- a massive 476% more damage on Flame Reave (if you hit for 100 damage without this, you now hit for 576, this modifier is inherited by the ignites)
- additional 300% ignite chance on Flame Reave
- addiitonal 96 ward
I’ve swapped out the swords for 2x Eye of Reen for up to 400% melee ignite chance (Firebrand & Flame Reave) and any crits will give you 1 stack of Reen’s Ire which adds 5% increased fire DoT, if you use Flame Reave with at least 3 Firebrand stacks it will always crit, great for clear, less so for single target.
If you don’t have two Eye of Reen’s, get some Crystal Swords (for the attack speed implicit) with as much attack speed, frailty (defensive, why take more damage than you have to), DoT & ignite chance (probably in that order).
Edit: if you really want fireball procs ('cause shiny procs & who doesn’t want shiny stuff) swap out Mana Strike for Fireball.