Fire Wraiths annoying bug

A random number of Fire Wraiths often after using transplant are totally inactive ,even their health is not decreasing and they take spot in the number i can summon,for example in a boss fight 15 was inactive and only 2 was fighting.Is very very common , in almost every dungeon,echo,arena

Ive had this happen with skele archers and skele mages as well, was very confused, then died because of the fact almost none of my minions were fighting

Did you have the exprerimental boots ? The ones that transfer minions when you transplant ? Im suspicious they are to blame

Yeah I have the same problem for a while now. Its super annoying. I have to level another character so I can play. Hopefully they fix it fast.

If they wont attack just switch to another skill real fast and switch back to wraiths. It resets it.

1 Like

For me it happens after I port to town/monolith when Im done or when I change area (Dungeon floor 1 to dungeon floor 2). Usually after a while of playing (an hour or so), not right away after porting somewhere.

nope just some garbage bin boots, Im running a fire zoo build so archers, mages, non decay wraiths and pyre golems all fire and then dread shade non decay single shade. I had pressed A to make them go in front of me they stopped the golems and a single wraith were attacking, everything else was standing around. Enemies were not out of range as some of them were melee vs my minions. I ran around my minions confused on why they were not attacking, summoned a new mage and it started to attack then got stunned and smacked by the stupid snakes that do the 300dps 12 second long poison.

1 Like