Fire Sorcerer - Lagon Down in 10 sec! ATTENTION HIGH DPS INSIDE

I’m currently playing the campaign with a Mage and I’m using this guide.
There’s something I don’t understand: how are you doing damage while replenishing mana? I mean the build uses much mana and you need something to do while waiting for it. Right now (very beginning, level 20, entering the temple of Eterra) I don’t use Focus, I’m still using Fireball do some damage while waiting for some mana.
Or is it a build that should only be used when at high level, with all passive points ready?

It goes better now: I crafted more mana and mana regen on my stuff. It’s still very costly but it’s better than it was before ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey Shtrak
Ive played this build from scratch and its definitely not a build that works only at high level.
it works for sure better at endgame with high mana and fast mana regen with focus.
Elemental nova is doing a lot of dps use it, for the bosses you can stick to fireball.
Yeah mana cost is very high with this build but as soon as you add up some mana points and skill focus it will get better and better :slight_smile:

:+1: :muscle: :muscle:

Campaign finished. The second part of the last fight was a bit tough (lack or survivability), but I was impressed to see at what speed Lagon melted! I had none of the idols you recommanded, but even with standard idols it was very fast. Once again many thanks, a really awesome build! :slight_smile:

1 Like

congrats mate! and thanks again :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.