Few Falconer skill interaction that seem bugged + Gaspar gets stuck

There are a few skills and interactions with Falconer skills that seem like they shouldn’t work the way that they do, given how skills are worded, here’s what I’ve found and feel isn’t working as intended, or if they are, they need to be made more easily understandable.

1. Aerial Assault - Storm on the Horizon: The Storm on the Horizon node states that Aerial Assault no longer moves you, and instead deals more damage over time. But even though it no longer moves you, it still has the traversal tag and puts other traversal skills on cooldown. This is frustrating for obvious reasons.

2. Aerial Assault - Feather Storm: The targetting on Feather Storm, particularly when using Storm on the Horizon is very awkward. It seems like from testing and playing with it, that it throws the bird out to the point where you targetting the skill, but then the bird has an offset AoE circle for the for damage over time portion of the skill. This makes it so the center of the damage AoE is not focused on your cursor as you cast it, which is aggravating as it often then misses your targets that it should otherwise be hitting. I can understand how this is an oversight, but it was excessively frustrating and made the skill near unplayable as I could not garuntee my damage landing on target.

3. Net - Spear Trap w/ Puncture - Penumbral Ambush: Puncture’s Penumbral Ambush node states that “Directly” casting the skill causes mirages to attack and adds a large mana cost. Unfortunately you only get the downside to this node, and you must path through it for the bleed converted to poison chance. Since you are not “directly” casting Puncture, you don’t get the mirages off the Net Traps, but you are forced to expend the egregious mana cost on Puncture for that node, making it very hard to justify pathing through it to get to the bleed convert to poison node behind it. This might be working as intended, I can see how it’d be working as intended. Serious let down however if it stays this way, but I wouldn’t complain any more than I am if it doesn’t get changed.

4. Elder Gaspar Getting Stuck: When you and Elder Gaspar run up to the cliff for him to get snatched away by Rahyeh’s faithful, he tends to get stuck now. Never seen it happen before, happened to 4 of my friends I was in call with today while we were gaming together in different instances. Figured it was worth mentioning.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.