I really like the concept of this end game sustem but I wanted to share my thoughts about what could be improved
- The difficulty doesn’t scale enough. You can basically play forever if your build is average and you never die.
- To me, modifiers should have infinite duration so that it becomes in the end too hard and kill you if you push too much. Right now, after 10+ timelines you have always around 4-6 modifiers and the difficulty doesn’t rank up and it gets a bit borring.
- Currently not enough modifiers, would be nice to have new ones.
- Two choices is a bit small, giving 3 choices could be nice.
- Could be cool to have, let’s say every 5 timelines, special modifiers that give more game changing modifications (unique stronger modifiers, with higher rewards). You can take inspiration with the Mythic+ Dungeons modifiers from WoW for example
- Every objectives should have an arrow pointing to them. It feels sometimes annoying not finding the boss for example.
- The new objectives you added are cool but it could be nice to have more ^^
Anyway, I know this is an early version of your vision of the Monolith of Fate, can’t wait to see what’s next !