Feedback experience (new user)

Good morning all,

Here is a return of experience with more than 70 hours of play.

This game is very addicting, I find the lost sensations of diablo 2! It is with great pleasure that I play a hammer pala! and also 5 other characters, all interesting in their mechanics and the manufacture of build.

This game is evolving in the right direction, I would like to congratulate the developers for their superb work! It’s been a long time since I haven’t found such a good game (better than POE, WOLCEN, DIABLO 3 etc in my opinion)

I do not speak English very well (thank you google translate), and therefore could not participate in the evolution of the game, but we see that you know how to do it, the mechanics are perfect! You are on the good road!

Thank you for what you have done for us, and good luck for the future.

Again congratulations to the developer!

See you soon ingame!

6 Likes

From what I read here the google translate works very well. :grin::wink:

I get that it can be tedious to have to translate other forum posts to be on topic. But if you have suggestions or struggle with anything game related, here’s the place to go.

For me personally my participation in english speaking communities helped a lot with my english skills. So this can also be a good practice for you :laughing:.

May I ask where you come from? We already have a Hispanic Commuity Discord Server

… as well as a German one

Just in case you are more skilled one of these 2 languages.

Thank you for your message, indeed the translation is working pretty well!

I’m French, and i speak english … like a cow: D

I don’t really have a way to improve the game, but the road is the right one!
If I have it, I will share it!

As long as there is no cash shop (except cosmetics) I think everything will be fine!

See you soon

1 Like

Still probably better than @boardman21.

1 Like

Not sire what yoor referring. Tu

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.