Feedback after new patch

I’m here to give my feedback about the latest changes to the game, as a CoF player playing offline mode, the “bug fix” about the XP Nodes is the most out of touch fix i’ve ever seen in a ARPG, on the levels of some other failed companies. The way of combating RMT by reducing the gold in which keys generated, is the probably the most lazy way of doing it.
In the addition of not fixing minor issues like offline not having health bars, many other bugs with Skill interactions and Skill nodes which do not even work i see a lazy patch, with no actual positive impact and really out of touch with the player base in every direction.

Now to give constructive feedback and propose solutions to what it was just changed

• XP Tomes- Increase the rate that CoF gains reputation, if the only problem was players getting to level 100 to fast.
  • Gold Making- Buff gold nodes in Monoliths to promote people to run those monoliths and delete the arena keys because they are useless and no player wants to run them.
  • Combating RMT- You will never be able to combat RMT just because you changed the pricing of “some method” because RMTers will always find ways to exploit harder and faster, but you do have to take in to account the changes you make to combat the issue, and how it affects players outside the RMT System.
  • General bug fixing/balancing of the game- Instead of bug fixing to nerf certain aspects of the game ( XP Tomes, Gold making) embrace them as it is was positive bug, embraced by the community, and focus on actually fixing bugs that are currently breaking build making, disrupting game balance (skill wise) and please don’t come out with a patch like this and not fix basic functions that we’re broken with a previous patch and that are clearly disrupting players gameplay ( health bars not working in offline mode as an example).

This is a farewell for me as a player until i see change in the vision for the patching of the game.