Feedback about my melee necro micro-zoo

I really hope you didn’t have coffee yet or smth, since what you just suggested is quite bad.

Using it just to disable hp regen in a LL build would be a tremendous waste of the amulet slot, and you’d get less than 100 stable Ward out of that.

As someone who uses it…you’re right, Psojed. It provides minimal benefit there, and I wouldn’t be using it just for that.

Its usefulness comes from the potion health converted to ward, NOT from the disabling of health regen.

Also I wasn’t using it until I found one at 3 LP so I’m not saying it’s necessary by any means. My potion health converted to ward was just real low for a while and I just didn’t use potions. Then I got it up a little higher but not 100%. This is just convenient.

Fun fact: you can still take damage to your HP when you have “1” health without dying. Source: Transplant, etc. still summons Eterheal Revenant (but obviously doesn’t kill you).

That isn’t a good use of the amulet slot either.

Firstly there’s Chains of Uleros with the same effect, but it gives you 25% higher Ward from potions + comes with other useful bonuses.

But more importantly, you can get this as a regular affix:

Grab an amulet with minion damage, minion health, double flat HP, resistances, or damage affixes for non minion builds :slight_smile: literally anything I can put on a rare amulet seems like a better use of the amulet slot :smiley:

That amulet’s power comes from the huge 30% more Physical damage while at Full Health, which doesn’t work on LL builds, so that amulet seems to be targeted at Physical builds that can heal themselves a lot (Sentinels, Primalists) or use Ward (any class can do that).

1 Like

I. Have. One. With. 3. L. P.

It gives 70% minion damage (max for T5), 123 HP (T6), and 45% physical resistance, which I need. I don’t remember what stat I gave up for it – probably minion health. But giving up only ONE affix for 100% potion health converted to ward IS definitely worth it.

I was using a 4 affix exalted amulet before swapping, and probably the one that I used to make the legendary.

The LEtools planner has instructions on where it is. If there’s nothing in that folder, then it’s in the other one below that. They do say one or the other.

Yes, YOU have 3 LP. Author of this topic does not.

And what the fuck does that have to do with anything? You’re not even reading my posts. You just like to argue with people. Who pissed in YOUR coffee?

I know. I checked both. There’s nothing in either one…

That seems weird. Offline characters should be in one or the other.

You can always input it manually, although that seems like a lot of work for something that should be automatic.

Yeah i don’t think I’m going to input it manually. This is my punishment for playing offline. Ugh

Oh I don’t know, perhaps the fact that we’re in Nemek’s topic, giving him advice about gearing Necro.

I’m not sure why you got mad, but keep your outbursts to yourself please.

And yet I never said to use Xithara’s Conundrum, and I said multiple times in every post I’ve mentioned it that I’m only using it because it’s 3 LP. A lot of amulets would be worth using if you got one that’s 3 LP. That goes without saying.

You just simply like to argue with people for argument’s sake so I’m sorry I initially agreed with you about anything at all. It probably gave you a big ego, and you don’t need that.

You seem to be confused. I never said that you suggested to use the amulet.

I only stated my opinion regarding the amulet and its usage for “potion hp converted to ward” affix, because I believe it’s a terrible idea. And to clarify, I think it’s a terrible idea even if the amulet has 3LP.

I would have stated my opinion on the amulet regardless of you agreeing with me on something or not.

Perhaps spend less time on thinking up these silly assumptions, and more time on something useful - for example, finding your offline character saves :wink:

Well that’s a terrible opinion then.

Plz help :frowning:

Update for anyone who cares. My melee physical damage minion build is now to 329 corruption and farming it fine. I’ve killed multiple bosses and harbingers now at 300+ corruption. I rarely die and my Abomination never dies. My wraiths and skeletons don’t die often enough that it’s a huge problem.

I’ve fought Abberoth twice and lost, but it’s mostly user error. My build could do it if you have skills. :stuck_out_tongue: Aberroth’s basic physical heavy attack one-shots me so I’m going to farm a bit more and maybe get some more armor.

I found a 2 LP Exsanguinous, and was hoping to get armor on it, but I got health and minion health. Ho hum. Minion health though…pretty clutch to make those minions die less.

I still don’t know how to upload my build. XD

I’m farming Blood, Frost, and Death for a 2 LP Last Steps and maybe better Exsanguinous and using Glyphs of Envy on the boss that drops Ribbons of Blood until I get a good 2 LP one then I’ll try to farm the necrotic dragon for a higher roll of the critical strike avoidance blessing so I can use a better helmet and not need one with T6 critical strike avoidance.

I’ll keep trying Aberroth regularly. But Aaron ActionRPG said if a build can kill harbingers at 300 corruption it’s good so mine is good. :smiley:

1 Like