Falcon/puncture/blood roost bleed chance not aligning with the numbers-solved

Falcon bleed chance granted by player bleed chance looks to be calculated weird. I’m getting varying amount of stack numbers with the same buffs and items equipped. Sometimes it changes after item requip to a magical higher number.

I have 200% on falcon tree, 50% from passives 20+23% from two 4x4 idols and a 293% rolled Blood Roost.
The blood roost seems to either have no effect or overwrite the other stats. Strike that, seems consistent now but acts weird after equipping. Possibly need to reset falcon?

Puncture bleed chance from Bleeding fury actually LOWERS the amount of bleed stacks my falcon applies, but not consistently. If it doesn’t lower it has no effect as far as i can tell.
I go from 298% to 658% bleed, which would be 38.55 bleed stacks. Don’t think i’ve seen a number close after an hour of testing on dummies. I’m pretty sure this bleed chance applies to other skills, and it’s unconditional.

Without buffs I have 298% global bleed chance, with blood roost equipped I should have a 5.86 modifier for falcon bleed chance. yet im applying anywhere from 9-24 stacks, although the top-end seems to be 21 more often. According to my math it should be 17.58, so either 17 or 18 stacks. Is it possible it applies crimson shroud stacks before the hit they come from?

There’s a lot going on and a lot of multipliers and i’m not even any of these aren’t intended mechanics.
edit: i actually do think bloodroost was working, it just acts wonky when recently equipped. Puncture however is a different story.

edit: its all just a problem with the bird not updating untill either time has passed or you use falcon strikes.

Yeah I didn’t teste with blood roost, just with the Rending Talons. Very low level, but you can see properly the bleeds not happening, I ever recorded to be sure. Hope they fix the frequency of update because this really makes a big difference.

Easiest way to get the bird to update, is to use one if his abilities. On singletarget it’s pretty much a non-issue because you wanna spam falcon strikes anyway (way better at stacking bleeds than normal melee attack on falcon)

That said it would be nice if it was (more) dynamic

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.