Extra icons for stash

Tried a search, didn’t find anything, so hoping this isn’t wildly unpopular!

I spend far too much time sorting my stash. To aid, I would love if there were more stash icons. (Yes, I’m aware I can name stash tabs, but I like to keep them short so I don’t have to scroll through as many if adding a stash tab.) I consider the first 5 to be class markers. For the gear ones, I’d love to see one for maces, and one for catalysts. It would also be cool to have a dagger one that isn’t the rogue one, but that’s pushing it probably.

As a more niche ask, wouldn’t it be nice to be able to use 2 icons? Like a dagger and chest armour for rogue body armour. No, everyone, please don’t wander away! (If curious, I use the text to number each type of tab, to organise better.)

Hoping that if this is wanted enough, that this would be an easy add.

solution. dont pick up as much :stuck_out_tongue:

you can use colours as indicators too, which eliminates the need for icons entirely.
categories, names, colours and icons is more than enough.

if you need more specifics, then you probably have too much unnecessary stuff.

I’m enjoying the game the way I like, with lots of alts and even enjoy organising the stuff, and yes, using a loot filter and doing another judgement call after. Just putting out there something that I’d appreciate, seeing if anyone else feels similarly. (I already use colours to the extent I’m comfortable with for differentiations.) No big if it never happens, but if it does, I’ll be even happier with the game. As it is, I’m very happy with what I decide to pick up, and admit that the tone wasn’t conveyed well enough that I was light-heartedly saying “far too much time.”